Civil rights or labor law inquiries:
- Email Equal Rights
- Workplace Posters (workplace discrimination or harassment, wage or benefits complaints, overtime, etc.)
Unemployment Insurance inquires:
Jobs For State Employees
These jobs are open ONLY to Current Classified Employees in Wisconsin State Civil Service. This includes seasonal employees and employees on probation, who are not serving on a limited term or project employment basis.
DWD Transfer, Demotion, Reinstatement
Effective January 1, 2012, DWD will no longer maintain a registration process by which an employee could express interest in one or more classifications and be referred for vacancies in those classifications for a period of six months after application. An employee interested in transfer or voluntary demotion within DWD after January 1, 2012, will need to apply for each specific vacancy, when the vacancy is announced and according to all application instructions.
To be eligible to transfer, the employee must be at the same or counterpart pay schedule and range as the vacancy.
- The TRANSFER opportunities that are listed below are also open to persons eligible for reinstatement into classified Wisconsin State Civil Service.
- Click on a job title for a detailed description of that position and the specific application instructions.
- NOTE: It is important that you follow the application instructions specified in each announcement.
- Some announcements will refer you to materials that are in PDF format. You must have Adobe Reader (free) installed to view these documents. If you do not have Adobe Reader, please refer to the DWD Viewers page for help.
For questions about the new transfer process, contact Alexandra Chastain at 608-266-9311.
Human Resources Specialist OR Human Resources Specialist Senior - TRANSFER - Madison
Deadline: November 30, 2014
There are no promotional opportunity announcements at this time.