Correcting CORe Expenditures after the Grant Period has Ended
This procedure applies to reporting CORe expenditures after the end of the contract period. Please check your grant agreement for the applicable time period (usually either 60 or 90 days after the ending date of grant period) for submitting final expenditure reports.
If the adjustment falls within the applicable time periods for your grant, please follow these guidelines:
- Corrections must be made to the CORe report for the last month of the grant.
- Since CORe replaces the report, the entire last month’s report must be resubmitted. See example in the FAQs.
- The correct expenditure number should be used for those line codes where there are corrections.
- If the correct amount is zero, put a zero on the appropriate line code. Do not report a negative equal to the incorrect amount previously reported.
- Please label the report as "revised" or "final."
- In the subject line of the transmitting email, please identify the report as revised for the last month of the grant period.
If the time period for adjustments has expired, please contact the appropriate program staff for instructions on how to proceed.