Civil Rights Index
Civil Rights Plans
All recipients of Federal and/or State funds are required to submit either a Civil Rights Letter Of Assurance (LOA) or a Civil Rights Plan for their agency. This page contains essential information on that requirement and will be useful in determining which of these documents you are required to submit.
2010 - 2013 Civil Rights Compliance Requirements
CRC Requirements Joint Agency Announcement - DCF, DHS AND DWD
2010 - 2013 Civil Rights Compliance Requirements - October 2009 - leaves this site
Equal Opportunity Methods of Administration (MOA)
Material from the 2010-2012 Methods of Administration, administered by the Department of Workforce Development. The narrative and accompanying documentation describes and provides evidence of how the State of Wisconsin complies with the non-discrimination mandates of the Workforce Investment Act, Wagner-Peyser Employment Services and Unemployment Insurance programs and the regulations in 29 CFR part 37 (posted September 2012).
- Transmittal Letter to The US Department of Labor, April 2011
- Methods of Administration Table of Contents
- Introduction Narrative
- Element 1: Designation of Equal Opportunity Officer
- Element 2: Notice and Communication
- Element 3: Assurances and Review of Contracts and Agreements
- Element 4: Universal Access
- Element 5: Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Element 6: Data and Information Collection and Maintenance
- Element 7: Equal Opportunity Monitoring
- Element 8: Complaint Processing Procedures
- Element 9: Corrective Actions / Sanctions
- The Civil Rights Compliance Plan is maintained on site in the Central Office in Madison.
- Methods of Administration (exhibits can be provided upon request)
- Limited English Proficiency Plan (April, 2011)