- Let Us Help
- Notice Requirements
- Benefits of Rapid Response
- Assistance to Employees
- Job Loss Due to Foreign Trade
- Health Insurance Considerations
- Environmental Considerations
Tools and Resources
- State Law Overview
- Federal WARN Act Resources
- Sample Notice Letters
- Workforce Development Boards
- Resources for Workforce Professionals
- Rapid Response Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- Rapid Response Roadmap (.pdf)
- Rapid Response Roadmap (Spanish) (.pdf)
WARN Act Resources
- The U.S. Department of Labor’s website contains links to several WARN Act resources, including a Fact Sheet, to help workers and employers understand their rights and responsibilities under the law. (See also Compliance Assistance Materials).
- The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act, Public Law 100-379 (29 U.S.C. § 2101 et seq.).
- The Federal Regulations, 20 CFR Part 639.
- Congressional Research Service Report by Cornell University’s School of Industrial & Labor Relations.
- For all WARN questions or for more information contact:
WARN Policy Advisor
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Telephone: (202) 693-3519