If you have comments regarding any documents on DVR's website or need an alternate format, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach us by phone at 800-442-3477 (Toll Free), 608-266-1133 (FAX), or 888-877-5939 (TTY).
Information for DVR's Service Providers
Statewide services include: Benefits Analysis, Internship/Temporary Work, Job Coaching-Other than Supported Employment, Job Planning, Development and Placement, Supported Employment and Vocational Evaluation. To provide any of these services there is an established vetting process and completion of a statewide service agreement is required. Statewide service agreements are completed online. DVR provides many other services to DVR consumers not included in the listing. For information on providing those services please contact your local DVR office.
New Providers - If you are a new agency or person interested in serving DVR consumers as an approved statewide provider, you will need to arrange a face to face interview with the Workforce Development Area Director. The Director will provide information on next steps.
DVR Office Locations - http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/dvr/locations/default.htm.
Existing Providers - The timeframe for entering a new agreement (to begin July 1) will be from May 15-June 6, 2014. You may access the current online agreement and other materials at the link provided below.
Questions can be directed to the DVR Contract Specialist - email@example.com - (608) 261-0050.
Statewide Service Agreements
- Service Provider Training PowerPoint
- Online Agreement Link
- Online Agreement Tools
- Agreement References
- Training Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Consumer Selection Information (CSI) Report
- Benefits Analysis (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Internship/Temporary Work (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Internship/Temporary Work Materials
- Job Coaching (Other Than Supported Employment) (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Job Preparation, Development and Placement (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Supported Employment (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Vocational Evaluation (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- Vocational Evaluation Credential Certificate
- Statewide Service Fee Structure (07/01/14 - 06/30/15)
- DVR Issued Guidance
- Information Center
- VR Program Policy
- Laws and Regulation
- Technical Assistance Guides
DVR Service Providers
- W-9 Form Information
- Encrypted Email
- DVR FAX Flier-Report Submission
- Undue Hardship Policy
- SFY Service Provider Listings (Internal DVR Dashboard Reports)
- Interagency Agreements, Cooperative Agreements, & Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
- Sample Forms and Reports
- Rehabilitation Resource - DVR Newsletter
- Partner Organizations
- Laws and Legislation - Government Resources
- DVR Office Locations
Talent Acquisition Portal (TAP)
Questions? Please contact:
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
PO Box 7852
Madison, WI 53703-7852
FAX to 608-266-1133