If you have comments regarding any documents on DVR's website or need an alternate format, you may contact us via email at email@example.com, or you can reach us by phone at 800-442-3477 (Toll Free), 608-266-1133 (FAX), or 888-877-5939 (TTY).
ALL Service Provider staff must take the following training courses and record the date in the personnel record of the online agreement. Modules 3 & 4 are not required at this time.
DVR Statewide Service Provider Training - Required One Time
- Module 1 - Service Provider Partnerships (11 minutes)
- Module 2 - Technical Specifications (15 minutes)
DVR Information Technology (IT) Security Awareness Training - Each Required One Time
Ethics Training - Required Once Every 5 Years
ALL Service Provider staff must take an ethics course and record the date in the personnel record of the online agreement.
Two web-based ethics courses have been developed specifically for service providers that you can choose from. One by SIU Rehabilitation Institute and the second by VR Development Group.
- SIU Rehabilitation Institute - Ethics for Direct Service Providers - currently no charge for this training:
- VR Development Group - Ethics for Direct services Providers - currently there is a charge for this training. Please visit their website for pricing information:
Service providers can choose to complete an ethics training other than the choices listed above. If this is done, the training should meet the criteria listed below.
The training should meet the following criteria:
- Be a minimum of 2 hours in length
- Provide a certificate of completion (Keep for your records, audit purposes)
- Cover the following areas:
- Overview of what ethics are
- Code/guidelines of ethics
Questions can be directed to the DVR Contract Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org - (608) 266-0177.