How to Apply
Policy & Law
DVR Technical Specifications
The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) has technical specifications for contracted service providers in the following program areas.
Technical Specifications (Effective July 1, 2012; State Fiscal Year 2012-2013)
- Benefits Analysis
- Internship/Temporary Work
- Internship/Temporary Work Agreement Form (DVR-17206-E)
- Job Coaching (Other Than Supported Employment)
- Job Preparation, Development and Placement
- Supported Employment
- Vocational Evaluation
For more information on technical specifications, contact:
- DVR Contract Specialist: - firstname.lastname@example.org - (608) 261-0050.