If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print) please contact the meeting's sponsor.
Previous meeting notices are available at: http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/dwd/publicmeetings/default.htm
Where: Wisconsin Public Broadcasting Center
3319 W Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
Date: December 18, 2003
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Worker's Compensation Cases
Unemployment Insurance Cases
Equal Rights Cases
Closed sessions under Wis. Stat. § 19.85(1)(a)
If Any Questions Please Call Kendra DePrey At 608-267-9626
State Electric Line Trade Apprenticeship Advisory Committee
Members and Consultants
Oakdale Electric Cooperative
Hy 12 & 16
Wednesday, December 17, 2003
1. Call to order (open meeting).
2. Roll call (sign-in sheet).
3. Minutes of October 21, 2002.
4. ACTION: Review and Update of Job Book: Enclosed for your review is a draft of the Job Book for the Electric Line Trade. Please review prior to the meeting. We will be reviewing and hoping to finalize at the meeting.
5. Meter Technician apprenticeship program--Update- Karen Morgan.
6. Consideration of probation period language in the program standards (for action)- Karen Morgan. (Please see DWD 295.07 (4))
7. Review and discussion of Northwest Lineman College Power Delivery Program-Karen Morgan
8. Trade marketing brochure development (for discussion)- Karen Morgan.
9. Farmstead Rewiring Project update (for information)- James Gibson.
10. Electric Power Distribution Line Mechanic student rodeo (for information).
11. Review of program statistics- Jerry Gross.
12. Old business.
13. New business.
If any questions, please call: Jerry Gross @ (608) 266-3135