- New Online Entry of Weekly Work Search Actions Starting September 10, 2014
- Public Hearing on November 13, 2014 to Recommend Changes to UI Law
- New Financial Record Matching Program
- Help Minimize Time Waiting to Talk to a Claims Specialist
- Registering for Work with Wisconsin Job Service
- Law Changes That Impact Benefits
- Payment Method Options for Benefits
DWD's Unemployment Insurance program provides a safety net to eligible workers and their families during times of unemployment. The UI Program is financed through employer contributions (taxes).