- Frequently Asked Questions
- Forms and Publications
- Handbook for Claimants
- Unemployment Laws
- Other Resources
Filed Before - UI Information
How do I reactivate my unemployment benefit claim?
- How to reactivate your claim
- What if I cannot remember my Personal Identification Number (PIN) or username and password?
How much unemployment will I receive?
- Will my weekly benefit rate change when I reactivate my claim?
- Are there any benefit extensions available?
Do I need to make any changes to my payment method option?
If you file a new claim or re-open a current but inactive claim, you can receive payment either by direct deposit or Visa pre-paid debit card. See payment method options for more information.
- If your bank account has changed, update your direct deposit information
- If you cannot locate your Visa® pre-paid debit card, contact U.S. Bank
The last time I filed, I received a determination that denied/suspended benefits, what do I need to do?
- Requalifying for unemployment benefits after a denial or suspension
- Benefit Overpayments and Forfeitures