Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Place: Dane County Job Center
1819 Aberg Avenue, Ball Room
Madison, WI 53704
Date: May 20, 2008
Time: 9:30 a.m. (Note: public hearing to follow at 1:30 p.m.)
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Brief remarks – Hal Bergan
- Minutes of Meeting April 22, 2008
- UI Financial Statements
- Proposed DWD 149 and DWD 140, Disclosure of UI Records
- Department presentation regarding definition of “employee”
MATTERS FOR POTENTIAL ACTION
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate the action and/or discussion items, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)