Notice of Meeting
Unemployment Insurance Advisory Council
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Place: GEF-1, Room D203
201 East Washington Avenue
Council Members: Please bring your calendars to schedule future meetings.
Council Web Site: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uibola/uiac/
- Minutes of Meeting June 2, 2010 (blue)
- Federal Legislation of 2010 (LaRocque)
- Benefits (Shahrani) and Appeals (LaRocque)
- Tax Collections and Reserve Fund Financial Statements (McHugh)
- Biennial Reports to Governor and Legislative Leaders (LaRocque)
- Annual Report of Detection and Prosecution of Fraud (Shahrani)
- Amend Triggers for Extended Benefits (Peirce)
- Amend Treasury Offset to Allow Recovery from IRS of Non-fraud Overpayments (James)
- Amend Employer Assessment for Interest Payment (James)
- Reserve Fund Solvency (McHugh / James)
- Future Meetings
- Other Business
- The Council may not address all agenda items or follow the agenda order.
- The Council may take up action items at a time other than that listed.
- The Council may discuss other items, including those on any attached lists.
- The labor members and/or the management members of the Council may go into closed session at any time during the meeting to deliberate any matter for potential action and/or items posted in this agenda, pursuant to sec. 19.85(1)(ee), Stats.
Some or all of the Council members may attend the meeting by telephone. This location is handicap accessible. If you have other special needs (such as an interpreter or written materials in large print), please contact Robin Gallagher, Phone: (608) 267-1405, Unemployment Insurance Division, Bureau of Legal Affairs, P.O. Box 8942, Madison, WI 53708. Hearing and speech impaired callers may reach us at the above phone number through WI TRS (or TDD/Voice Relay 1-800-947-3529.)