YA Frequently Used
Forms and Publications
Wisconsin Youth Apprenticeship
Wisconsin's Youth Apprenticeship program is a part of a statewide School-to-Work initiative. It is designed for high school students who want hands on learning in an occupational area at a worksite along with classroom instruction.
This one or two year elective program combines academic and technical instruction with mentored on-the-job learning.
Information for ...
- DWD DET Expenditure Reporting System (DER)
Effective July 1, 2015, the DER replaced the CORe system as the Department of Employment and Training (DET) payment management and tracking system for DET grants. DER can be accessed at: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/der/.
- DER system instructions
- DER Homepage and Menu (DWD/DET Expenditure Report)
- DET Expenditure Reporting Contacts
- Frequently Asked Questions About DET Expenditure Reporting (DER)
- YA Grant Expenditures Report
- DWD awards $2.2 million in 2015-16 Local Youth Apprenticeship grants to 32 local partnerships for
administering the Youth Apprenticeship program. Find intent to
award summary details here.
- Learning and Earning in the Trades - Youth Apprenticeship Program Build Tomorrow's Workforce: an article featured in the Fox Cities Chamber Business, August 2015