Youth Apprenticeship Request for Proposal (RFP)
2014-15 Wisconsin Youth Apprenticeship RFP
The application period for Youth Apprenticeship Local Grants for the 2014-15 school year is now open, with the deadline to submit completed application materials set for Friday, April 25, 2014 by 4:30 pm.
The purpose of the grant is to sustain and expand the statewide youth apprenticeship program. All local partnerships must be approved by the Department of Workforce Development (DWD) to operate a Youth Apprenticeship Program.
Funding under this Request for Proposal (RFP) is available to consortiums, expected to partner with representatives from the following groups, and mutually commit to participate in support of the DWD-YA program via the consortium steering committee:
- one or more school districts
- other public agency
- nonprofit organization
- one or more college in the Wisconsin Technical College System
- registered (adult) apprenticeship
- organized labor
- other contributing individuals
A total of $2,223,700 was made available for the July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015 grant period. All grant awards are contingent upon the availability of state funds. The July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015 grant application materials are available for download below.
2014-15 Local Youth Apprenticeship RFP Application Materials
- RFP Cover Memo
- RFP Guidelines
- RFP Application
- Appendix E: YA Partnership Agreement
- Appendix F: YA School District Affiliation Agreement
- Appendix G: YA Consortium Steering Committee Composition
2014-15 Request for Proposal (RFP) Bidders Webinar, recorded Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Bidders webinar recording (31 minutes)